Expiry Date: 02/2024
GOEASY REPRINT PUTTY
- Kneadable base impression material, based on additional curing vinyl silicones
- Easy to mix and not sticky. It meets the requirement ISO 4823, type 0 (putty consistency).
- Two step, two-phase putty/wash impression technique in combination with a light body impression material
- Kneadable consistency - Pot or MaxiMix
- Sufficient working time, short setting time in the mouth.
- Perforated or non-perforated metal or plastic trays may be used with GOeasy Reprint Putty .
- In order to improve the adhesion of GOeasy Reprint Putty to the tray, a silicone adhesive according to the corresponding instructions.
- Use equal parts (volume or weight) of base paste and catalyst paste.
- Take the base paste with the dark measuring spoon and the catalyst paste with the white measuring spoon.
- Knead until the colour is homogeneous (at least 30 seconds).
- Load the ready kneaded material into the prepared tray.
- Insert the loaded tray in the mouth not later than 1:30 minutes (working time at 23 °C or 74 °F)
- after start of mix.
- Maintain position for at least 3 minutes.
- The impression should be stored at normal room temperature (max. 25 °C or 77 °F).
- Do not store above 25 °C (77 °F).
- Do not use after expiry date
- Reprint Putty Base (600g)
- Reprint Putty Scoop x 2 pcs
- Reprint Putty Catalyst (600g)
- Goeasy (Germany)