MDA No. : GB61807826118
G-Premio BOND is a one-bottle universal bonding agent compatible with all etching modes.
It can be used for direct bonding, for repair and hypersensitivity treatment.
G-Premio BOND offers the advantages of a universal adhesive, with great performance in all situations, thanks to a unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP, MDTP). With an easy application of G-Premio Bond, you can achieve immediate chemical adhesion and high bond strengths that are ideal clinically.
- Fast and simple, no rubbing or complex application procedures.
- Chemically bonds within the first few seconds of application.
- Visible during application, invisible after light curing.
- Wets the tooth just like water.
- Perfect margins, 3µm film thickness.
- Eliminates patient discomfort.
- Premium value, up to 300 applications per 5mL bottle.
- Direct bonding of light-cured composites and compomers to tooth structure.
- Bonding of dual-cured core build up composites to tooth structure, as long as these materials are light-cured.
- Intraoral repair of composite, metal-based and zirconia/alumina-based restorations.
- Intraoral repair of ceramic restorations in combination with a silane coupling agent (like G-Multi PRIMER).
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth.
- Sealing of tooth preparation (cavity or abutment) for indirect restorations.
- Cavities where onlays and inlays would also be indicated.
- G-Premio Bond Refill 5mL liquid (1)