MDA REG. NO. : GB23820157417
GC G-AENIAL POSTERIOR
- Capturing the genius of nature
Create æ-motion with the all-round restorative for straightforward invisible restorations
- Introducing the age-specific shade selection system. Are you looking for the most effortless way to create invisibility in your restorations? The search is over. GC presents G-aenial Anterior Posterior, two light-cured restoratives that were developed using GC’s extensive expertise and knowledge of dental materials together with suggestions from loyal Gradia Direct users. You can depend on the years of experience and industry know-how that went into creating G-ænial to reinforce your aesthetic skills and ability to match every restoration with nature.
1. Easy Handling
- G-ænial is one of the few composite materials that really qualify as being user-friendly, thanks to its advanced shade system and because it is a unique composite that offers effortless manipulation. GC is confident that you will enjoy the handling of G-ænial because of how its consistency and working times are suited to the restorative classes.
2. Good polishability
- For improved aesthetics, G-ænial Anterior and Posterior polish quickly and easily to a smooth, glossy surface.
3. Simplified follow-ups
- Although aesthetically invisible, both G-ænial Anterior and Posterior are easily traceable through x-rays. Featuring a unique and GC patented High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) Technology, theradiopacity of G-ænial is significantly increased without compromising aesthetics.
4. Tough and flexible
- G-ænial Anterior and Posterior have a high fracture toughness and flexural strength combined
with a low modulus of elasticity to avoid bending and occlusal forces, as well as the spreading of cracks.
BRAND : GC DENTAL