MDA REG. NO. : GB237591340519
E-CONNECT S - Brushless Endo Motor Build In Apex Locator
Click here to watch
Click here to watch
1. Apical control with rotary instruments.
- Position of file is displayed on screen and the motor rotates in reverse direction when file reaches pre-set apical working length,to prevent over instrumentation.
2. Manual canal measurement.
- Manual file clip can be used to measure canals precisely with hand files.
3. Multi frequency technology with high accuracy&precision.
4. Apex Locator flash bar with zoom-in function(when file goes beyond 0.5mm).
- FWD-Clockwise Continuous Rotation.
- REV-Counter Clockwise Continuous Rotation .
- REC-Reciprocation Movement.
- First-in-class cordless open motor with adjustable angles of rotation from 30° to 370° for reciprocation as per user’s need.
- First-in-class feature of speed adjustment in reciprocation mode. ATCAdaptive Torque Control .
- ATC-Adaptive Torque Control.
- ATC manages the files stress in a smart way.When torque limit is reached.Instead of going into reverse mode,motor reciprocates till the stress is reduced.
- Once back to below pre-set torque level,file will again rotate in continuous rotation.
Integrated mode features:
- Auto Start & Stop-Motor starts moving when the file enters inside root canal, and stops when withdrawn
- Apical Reverse - When the file reaches pre-set apical reverse point, user can define whether the file starts moving in reverse direction
- Apical Slow Down - To preserve the cemento dentinal junction and avoid file separation, speed of motor slows down when file is in apical region.
- Rotational Speed Range: 120-1000rpm
- Torque Range: 0.5-4.0Ncm
- Memory Programs: 11（M0-M10）
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
To conclude, considering all the strong points of the device, the E Connect S is a very useful tool both for experts and General Dental Patrictioners that want to get a real high control during the shaping of the root canal system.
1 YEAR WARRANTY !!
REFERENCE : ( A Tutorial video and review of E-Connect S by Dr.Filippo Cardinali )