IRM Intermediate Restorative material is designed for intermediate restorations intended to remain in place for up to one year. The eugenol content in the polymer-reinforced zinc oxide-eugenol composition gives the material sedative like qualities on hypersensitive tooth pulp and is a good thermal insulator as well. IRM may also be used as a base under cements and restorative materials that do not contain resin components, such as amalgams, and inlays and onlays. Its strength properties approach those of zinc phosphate cement.
Among the many other applications are:
- Emergency placement prior to complete treatment
- Endo access openings
- Pedo teeth that will soon exfoliate
- Caries management programs.
Other physical-related clinical advantages include:
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good sealing properties
- Low solubility.
Features & Benefits:
- For intermediate restorations intended to remain in place for up to 1 year.
- Provides sedative like qualities on hypersensitive tooth pulp.
- POWDER 40g
- LIQUID 15ml