MEDICAL GRADE ALCOHOL FOR STERILIZATION PURPOSES.
IPA=Isopropyl Alcohol, suitable to use as instant hand sanitizer
Surgical Spirit (70% IPA) Antiseptic Disinfectant
As antiseptic and disinfectant of the skin before injections.
As antiseptic and disinfectant for medical instruments including cupping and blood letting procedures.
For sterilization and disinfectant for cleaning reusable medical devices
Directions for use:
1. Apply it when it is needed and rub away with clean/new cotton wool each time
2. Apply until surface is clean and reapply when necessary
1. Keep away from heat source and flame
2. Harmful when injested. Keep away from children
3. Avoid contact with polished surfaces and synthetic fabric
4. For External Use only
5. Store in cool and dry environment.