EXPIRED DATE : New Stock !
PROPERTIES OF GRANULOTEC
Granulotec is a Eugenol free, bactericidal, non resorbable and radiopaque preparation for the permanent obturation after pulpectomy and root canal treatment, of infected root canals, specifically in presence of a granuloma. It ensures the healing of the infection, the resorption of the granuloma and the regeneration of the periapical tissues. It is also used as a permanent obturation of non-infected (vital) teeth.
- Permanent obturation of infected root canals
- Treatment of granuloma
- Universal composition
- Eugenol free composition
- Adequate texture of the paste after setting
- Economical presentation
- Ensure in one only treatment
- Enables direct coronal obturations with composites
- Allows ,if required, easy re-reaming of the canal for further inlay core or bridge reconstruction
- 1 portion provides more than 50 treatments
- 20 gm Powder + 15 ML Liquid
- 1 pipette
- 1 rotary paste filler (n 35 , 25 mm)