EXP DATE: 01/2026
MDA No. : GMD596001008719A
GC Tri Plaque ID Gel is a chairside motivation test that helps educate patients on plaque that remains on the teeth after brushing. This product allows them to easily visualize these areas where they should concentrate and improve their brushing and flossing routine. It is an innovative, plaque disclosing gel that identifies new, mature and acid producing biofilms in three colors (red/pink, dark blue/purple, and light blue). GC Tri Plaque ID Gel is easy to use and helps to promote teamwork between the dental professional and their patients for improved oral care.
- Teamwork and plan created to change current situation.
- Mature and strong acid-producing plaque can be detected.
- Allows the patient to find out where brushing is not enough.
- It can be easily spread onto tooth and washed off without being too runny or messy.
- As an example to reduce consumption of acid drinks can impact plaque pathogenicity.
- Easy to apply and wash off.
- Assess the effect of dietary changes.
- Dental professional and patient work together.
- Identify new, old and extra high caries risk plaque.
- In order to visualize high caries risk plaque, sucrose is added into the disclosing gel to enhance acid producing plaque.