The product line : " ProTaper for Hand Use " features exactly the same instruments andclinical sequence as the rotary version. It is dedicated to all hand file userswishing to benefit from NiTi and crown-down technique.
It also makes an ideal choice for the rotary file users in the treatment ofdifficult canal situations like, for example, apical hooks.
Protaper® Universalis a comprehensive system specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians.
- Only one instrumentsequence whatever the canal shape.
- Colour-coded and easy tofollow protocol.
- Drying and obturationsolutions specifically designed for Protaper® files, with thesame colour-codes for instant identification.
- Only 3 instruments neededfor most cases.
- High cutting power.
- Apical taper for goodcanal cleaning.
- Fantastic debris removal due to the unique'Multiple Taper' design of these instruments.
- Protaper® Shaping File X (SX) 19mm
- Protaper® Shaping File 1 (S1) 21mm, 25mm or 31mm
- Protaper® Shaping File 2 (S2) 21mm, 25mm or 31mm
- Protaper® Finishing File 1 (F1) 21mm, 25mm or 31mm
- Protaper® Finishing File 2 (F2) 21mm, 25mm or 31mm
- Protaper® Finishing File 3 (F3) 21mm, 25mm or 31mm