MDA NUMBER : GA2967119-30329
EXPIRY DATE: 2025-03-31
- The Cavex Light Curing Dental Tray is a light-curing synthetic resin spoon plate for creating individual or functional impression trays.
- The material is also suitable for making base plates for wax-ups and bite templates.
- The Cavex LC Dental Tray offers various benefits, among which is its extra-wide shape.
- Consequently, the hassle of sticking up pieces belongs to the past.
- Furthermore, the processing is simplified as the material can be cured with halogen and UV. Once properly cured, the material is dimensionally stable.
Features Cavex LC Dental Tray:
- Light-curing tray material
- Curing time with halogen or UV: 3 to 5 minutes
- Extended width
- Three-year shelf life
- Fifty sheets per unit
- 50 sheets per package
- Cavex (Netherland)